AhaMove, the UberRUSH-like start-up, is the leading on-demand delivery platform in Vietnam. We‘re shaping the sharing economy landscape in Vietnam by getting merchants more connected to their buyers and bringing job opportunities to thousands of freelancers in Vietnam. We‘re a team of talented yet humble folks (aka AhaClimbers) with diverse backgrounds from Google, Uber, Airbus, Vingroup, VNP, ... You can find more about us as a Facebook case study or on the prestigious Asia Nikkei news.
ABOUT THE ROLE
AhaMove isn‘t just an app. We are expanding our logistics network regionally. And we are looking for a stellar Strategy Executive to help the company improve and expand its competitive advantages. This role doesn‘t need to dedicate for routine works, but have more time-slot to focus on short-term projects.
As a Strategy Executive at AhaMove, you have chance to expand your learning curve in an unimaginable way by working with top-notch cross-functional teams on the following areas:
- Market research: Conduct in-depth research and analysis on market trends, customer behaviors and competitive moves to help drive product roadmaps
- Service launch: lay out economic and strategic costs / benefits of growth strategies and work with management to execute product synergies | Evaluate the business opportunities and challenges associated with launching new AhaMove products and new markets
- Data analytics: Go deep into data (across AhaMove’s database and market data) to uncover key insights about AhaMove‘s performance and its position in the market
- Process development and optimization: Scale new and existing processes to allow the business efficiently operate and grow | Analyze key issue and optimize the process flow of our business & operations
- Competition research: Competitive monitoring, analysis in order to deploy counter-strategies
- Age: 22-25
- Excellent Excel skills
- Prior experience in SQL is a plus
- Highly resourceful, with superior critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good understanding of the Vietnam e-commerce market and/or sharing economy market, coupled with sound business knowledge